Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (458/866) > >>

Leana:
9:09 hrs, major wingercizing going on by somebirdie - think it might be Cade but can't tell for sure.  He was turning around in circles on the front corner of the edge flapping full out the whole time.  Holy smokes!  Bet a wingercizing teen peregrine would make a great fan on a hot day!  ;D

moka:
One chick is frantically wingercizing, standing on the edge. He nearly lifts himself off it :o He is leaning towards the street.

I wonder how mama birds manage not to bite their fingernails at this point. :D

susha:
Parent(s) must be flying around - kids are griping - "We're hungry here, Mum and Dad!"

susha:
It's raining a little in St. Vital - doesn't look like there's any precip downtown. So much cooler than yesterday and a great day to strengthen the flight muscles and wings! :)

Doreen:
 Well I tried to start the July post but it didn't work out. Not sure what I did wrong. :( Sorry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version