Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess
Kinderchick:
--- Quote from: Leana on July 01, 2011, 07:50 ---... Sadly, "Old Bird" is a much more accurate title than "Chick". But I'll enjoy being a chick while I can! ;D ;D
Just checked the Forum FAQ's and it looks like I'll be a chick until I reach 500 posts. Guess I won't be fledging this year... :'( (LOL)
--- End quote ---
Acually, I wouldn't be surprised if you fledge before the year is out, Leana. ;) You have become a very active Forum member with lots of interesting observational posts and photos, not to mention humourous. :-*
It's raining here in North Kildonan right now and it looks to be raining downtown at the Radisson. I wonder if they would fledge in the rain, or just wait for better weather? ???
Yikes! :o It's July 1st! I should have posted this in the July Radisson thread! ::)
GCG:
It appears there are some showers downtown. One male watching his brother walking back and forth on the ledge. At one point it looked as though he was going to join him, he however, changed his mind. Brother came back and because it is raining, went into the nestbox. Both again, are out.
Helen b:
one boy sure looks ready to take off. has that look in his eye.
ballywing:
Holy Moly, 2 of them doing some serious wingersizing on the ledge of the 'balcony' - sure looks like they're rarin' to go! - ACK! :o
susha:
Two little boys (they still look little from this angle) sitting in the edge of the box, looking so calm and picturesque :-* :-*
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version