Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (455/866) > >>

GCG:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 01, 2011, 11:14 ---Happy Canada Day to one and all, including our fine feathered friends! :-*
I wonder if any of the Radisson chicks would fledge in the rain or stay put till the skies clear up? ???

--- End quote ---

KC, I have been wondering the same thing.

TPC, in the past, when a chick fledges, is it mostly done, rain or shine, dusk or dawn? Is tempurature a factor?

deedream:
I know that was nerve wracking watching him flapping, he was doing great, wings flapping so  fast you couldn't see them go!!! I had my cursor on the x ,, I was sooo scared. LOL Too nervous watching and too scared I'd miss something at the same time!!  :o

The Peregrine Chick:
1242 hrs
Fyfe is doing alot of wingercizing ... this is when I want to tape their wings down so they can't do it ... actually, he has a wonderful rhythm going ... and now he's stomping on the remains of lunch ... now back up on the box-edge ... and just sitting quietly ... whew ...

The Peregrine Chick:
1210 hrs

Fyfe and Carson (?) back on the box-edge, Beatrix is asleep again in the nestbox and Cade (?) is sitting midway along the ledge with his feet and tail in the puddle that has accumulated all along the ledge ...

Jo:
Great closeup of the kids.

Seems to be a low flying aircraft in the downtown area that the kids are screaming at.

Edited at 12:00 - the noise is the cannons from the legislative grounds celebrations.

Happy Canada Day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version