Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (452/866) > >>

Doreen:
Looks pretty windy in the penthouse. I hope today is not the day they decide to fledge.

moka:
Top of the screen is the female, I think. She seems bigger than the two on the ledge even though she's further away.

Will miss this gang when they fledge  :'(

GCG:
 :) Two on the edge right now. they are calm, for now anyway. A couple large carcasses in the box. :P Parents are probably trying to fatten them up for their fledge and wingercizing will turn their meal(s) to muscle.  ::)

GCG:
 :) Good morning, newchick. Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a strong heart. Watching all the wingercizing and anticipating a fledge anytime brings to mind a phrase from a movie, "Hang on to your hat, it's going to be a bumpy ride". ;) gcg

Ellie:
Welcome to the Forum Newchick!  Tpc will answer this also .........but yes they generally do come back to the nest site for a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version