Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (449/866) > >>

irenekl:
Well......this is very lonely :(  Where are ya'all?? 
There was complete pandimonium in the nest box with all 4 flapping and running and as I watched I thought for sure one looked ready to go.  With that TWO just flew off right in sync.  I'm kinda stunned :o
The dead calm that came over the other 2 left behind was kind of funny, it was instant halt. 

And I sure wish one of you phanatics would wake up and share this with me!!  Get up!!

irenekl:
Two just fledged at exactly the same time!!!

allikat:
Good luck to these four!  They are a pleasure to watch! 

Happy fledging!

birdcamfan:
Wow did she ever make her move. First come first served!

RCF:
One of the parents brought food and Beatrix grabbed it and ran.  The boys didn't even attempt to take it away..........smart boys.  :)

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pXPD7Ijxqc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version