Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (448/866) > >>

Jazzerkins:
Our Queen Bea is looking rather lonely right now.  Looking out of the box as if to say "where did you guys go?"  Hope I can spot the two that took off.  Several of us are going down there shortly so we'll take a good look for them to see where they landed.

irenekl:
They probably flew down to the lower roof right next door so I wonder what you'll see if anything.  Except theres always a bit of concern that one or both went straight down to the street.  I'm just wondering if one flew off intentionally and the other got pushed a bit by that one and he wasn't really ready.  There was so much flapping at that moment that it all seemed so chaotic. 

irenekl:
Yup two flew off straight out front, not from the sides so I'm pretty sure there was no jumping to the ledge.

Jazzerkins:
Hi Irenekl,  I wish others would join in as well.  Apparently I missed all the excitement by just a couple of minutes.  Didn't turn my computer on until now.  How I wish I could have seen what you did!  It must have been heart-stopping, to say the least.  I just see two in the box.  Hope I see the other two when I get down there.

Jazzerkins:
Are you sure they fledged?  I am going down to the Radisson in about an hour and will take a look around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version