Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (442/866) > >>

Doreen:
Thank you Tracy for the update. I can't wait to see the pictures Dennis took of Fyfe. :D
As for Carson I'm sending good thought for someone to find him. Please keep us posted.

GCG:
  :-* To all who have given us an update, I/we are grateful.  :-* Your diligence and patience in fledgewatching is appreciated by one and all. Thank you so very much. gcg ;) :-*

Leana:
Yes thanks for the update.  Sure hope they are both OK.  Looks like it's raining downtown now... let's hope it clears up for the evening allowing a return to the nest for both of them!  It's amazing to hear how the parents keep track of them.  Just like us, when babies take their first steps we are right there to pick them up.  :)

Cooper:
Well, talk about luck of the Irish, I was running an errand downtown (walking to Portage place) at about 1:00 p.m. Was watching somebody on the edge of the nest box just a flapping away. And then what do I see but a bunch of nuts hanging out of a 4th floor parkade, binoculars all around. Woot! What's all this?
So I scuttle up to the 4th floor too. And there, on a rooftop is Fyfe! Safe and sound, totally nonchalant, having a good preen. What a beautiful bird.

Had to get back to work, so left the nuts in charge.

bcbird:
Thanks for the update, TPC.
It's great to be reminded that the parents are good at finding their fledglings.
Wishing all of you fledge watchers sharp eyes and lots energy for tracking! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version