Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess
GCG:
--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 03, 2011, 15:08 ---Beatrix wingersizing, she pretty much knocks her brother over. :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcNViPL6rM
--- End quote ---
LOL Rcf, yet another incredible video. Beatrix wingersizing (wonder what her wingspan is?) nearly caused Cade to fledge, thank God he removed himself from her line of flapping. Just the amount of wind coming off her chick wind tunnel could have blown him away "to infinity and beyond". ;D
susha:
Just checking in quickly before I run to get pigeons for my chick...I mean groceries for my daughter. Spent several hours in the parkade watching Fyfe on the rooftop, resting and preening, a little bit of running and flapping of wings, a little dozing. We were hoping for a food drop, but it hadn't happened when I left, a little after 1:30. It's as awe-inspiring as it was last year and I know I'll always feel a thrill whenever I see a stunning juvie at such close range. :-*
RCF:
Beatrix wingersizing, she pretty much knocks her brother over. :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcNViPL6rM
GCG:
--- Quote from: Leana on July 03, 2011, 14:43 ---
--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on July 03, 2011, 14:32 --- :-* To all who have given us an update, I/we are grateful. :-* Your diligence and patience in fledgewatching is appreciated by one and all. Thank you so very much. gcg ;) :-*
--- End quote ---
I SECOND THAT!
(gee, I seem to be doing a lot of seconding today! ;D)
--- End quote ---
That's because it's your duty, Leanna as FledgeWatch/Radisson, to watch out for us online chicks. :-*
Leana:
--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on July 03, 2011, 14:32 --- :-* To all who have given us an update, I/we are grateful. :-* Your diligence and patience in fledgewatching is appreciated by one and all. Thank you so very much. gcg ;) :-*
--- End quote ---
I SECOND THAT!
(gee, I seem to be doing a lot of seconding today! ;D)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version