Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess
bcbird:
Maybe that is what our Queen Bea is steamed about.
What a racket!
RCF:
I saw Ivy come into the nest a take food from inside........stealing food from babes. ;)
The Peregrine Chick:
1600h
Still no sign of Carson but both adults have been disappearing and reappearing periodically through the afternoon so they probably know where he is even if we can't find him. Fyfe is currently flat on his belly napping (thanks Des, Jazzer & Dennis) and he'll probably be there for the next few hours at least. Ivy was up on the Hydro sign plucking at something, might be a late lunch/early dinner for Fyfe.
RCF:
--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on July 03, 2011, 15:33 ---
:o I hope my eyes have deceived me, Cade was poking somebirdie and then the bird turned and flew (fledged)????
Do not know if it was Beatrix or one of the others. 1530h Did anyone else catch it? :o :o
False alarm, it was not Beatrix. I wonder who it was?????????
--- End quote ---
Pretty sure it was Ivy. ;)
GCG:
:o I hope my eyes have deceived me, Cade was poking somebirdie and then the bird turned and flew (fledged)????
Do not know if it was Beatrix or one of the others. 1530h Did anyone else catch it? :o :o
False alarm, it was not Beatrix. I wonder who it was?????????
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version