Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (432/866) > >>

GCG:
Hopefully today we will learn the locations of Carson and Fyfe. It would be great if they have reconnected and are safe.

Kinderchick:
I'm at home and just spoke with des on the phone and she has been downtown looking for chicks since about 5:00 AM. She reported that she could not spot Fyfe on the lower roof where he was all day yesterday. She looked around, but no sign of either bird. I imagine she''l post more details when she returns home. 

GCG:
I left my computer for a few minutes and now both birds are in view. Cade wingersizing and chewing on some leftovers. Was he there in the nest out of sight all this time or did he return? ??? What I saw earlier was probably a food drop.

GCG:
 :o I hope I am wrong, but I was watching a bird on the edge, thinking Cade, however, just brought screen back up and saw a bird fly/fledge. 0450h. Just starting to get light out. I only see Beatrix inside the nestbox peering over the ledge. Now sitting on the edge of the nest.  ::) Cade was very vocal just before.

If I was right about a fledge, my guess was for today July 4th, Independence in the U.S.

Ellie:
Loved those photos Dennis ( as always).  The second one reminds me of a ski jumper with his arms held back with his knees bent and just starting out down that long jumping slope!  Pretty cute at any rate.  Sure wish the other son would show up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version