Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (431/866) > >>

Leana:
OMG, sitting at my desk in total shock.  Did not expect to receive such devastating news.  How terribly sad.   :'( :'(  My heart goes out to all of you who are so much closer than I am to these beautiful birds.  Oh how very very sad...

Cooper:
Oh no. I'm stunned. Brings home just how fragile and precarious life is for wildlife, and us too I suppose.

Stormy:
I am so saddened to hear of Fyfe's death. My deepest condolences to Tracy, Dennis and everyone who have been following these babies so faithfully.  I so appreciate being able to read all of your posts - sharing your joy, hopes, and now your sorrow.    :'(

The Peregrine Chick:
Fyfe died this morning folks - he collided with a building and died on impact.  He died instantly.

No sign of Carson, though I may well have seen him on the wing with one of the adults when I went to collect Fyfe.  
I have confirmed that Beatrix and Cade are still in the nestbox this morning.


Thanks Carmen & (Mr Carmen) and Dennis.

des:
No one fledged during the time I was there - around 5 to around 7 am.  Was concerned at first when i only saw one, but soon saw the second.  A bit of wingersizing going on. 5 minute downpour around 5:30 - but sunny otherwise.  Princess, I think, was always on the 2nd s of Radisson, under the nest.  No sign of Ivy on the Manitoba hydro sign on the east.
Went to look for Fife - no sign of him at all there or from what I could see of neighbouring rooftops.  Looked about for Ivy but no sign in the 2 hours I was there. Which really doesn''t mean either of them were'nt nearby what with all the roof tops and all the stuff on them.
Nice downtown 'tho.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version