Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess
Kinderchick:
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 04, 2011, 09:32 ---Fyfe died this morning folks - he collided with a building and died on impact. He died instantly.
--- End quote ---
OMG! I am in absolute shock!!! :o And very sad. :'( I am so very sorry to hear this, TPC. Makes me realize what a gift it was to spend the day with him yesterday. But still, I can hardly believe it. So sad. :'( :'(
The Peregrine Chick:
Fyfe - 3 July 2011
photo by Dennis
susha:
What a shock. I'm so sad. So glad that we got to spend time with Fyfe yesterday and that Dennis took so many pictures of our awesome boy.
Doreen:
I'm so sad to hear about Fyfe passing away. It's so very hard when you watch these chicks grow up. I'm so glad Dennis got some beautiful pictures of our Fyfe.
Be free sweet boy. :'( :'(
Saoirse:
Oh, what sad news, Tracy. Our birds face so many perils, and I guess it's even more dangerous for them in these early days of learning how to fly. Poor little Fyfe. With luck, you'll soon be able to confirm that Carson is okay, and we'll all keep our eyes on Beatrix and Cade.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version