Author Topic: Red//Blue "who's online" ?  (Read 30938 times)

Offline Enraptured

• Past Member
  • Chick
Re: Red//Blue "who's online" ?
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2008, 23:37 »
Just for the heck of it, I took the plunge and posted in the Peregrine Room under Friday night chat (kind of advertising we have nothing exciting to do out on the town, but oh well!)  ;D

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2008, 23:34 »
yup guess we are stuck here waitin!  lol

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2008, 23:07 »
Too true!   lol.  Still a valid question -- hope we get an answer!   ;D

Offline Enraptured

• Past Member
  • Chick
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2008, 23:05 »
I agree with both of you, but isn't it kinda funny that conversations like this always get started off a valid topic, the veer off and keep going....but if we were to move and try to start a topic, we'd probably be tongue tied?!?!

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2008, 22:56 »
well I am hoping we may be watching new eggs sooner rather than later,  lol.. like Monday would be nice.  lol..but we dont need to stop yakking about red and blue or anything for that matter do we?  I was just thinking, that maybe we should move it, after I got yakking in there, guess I got paranoid and didn't want to get a raking! lol..........Twas okay when I was just laughing and reading what you guys had to say.

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2008, 22:41 »
It is a technical question.  But I agree, we are just chatting on endlessly about it because we have no chicks to watch.  I'm sure T will ask TPTB and let us know what it means, and then lock it down.  And then we will move on to another topic to amuse ourselves before we have new eggs to watch!   :D :D

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2008, 22:22 »
do ya really think its technical? ha ha.  Hmm. I think its our curiosity and not inhibiting our ability to get around this site one bit.  Nor access webcams etc.  Think we just been here long enough we are noticing every little thing, and without Princess and Trey we still what to post and maintain a connection with our new found fellow bird lover friends. Perhaps? JUst  my thoughts.

But technically speaking you are correct!  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 22:29 by deedream »

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2008, 22:18 »
Cuz it really IS a technical question?   :)

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2008, 21:43 »
well I have did it guys, I do sound like an idiot myself!  lol.......  Just twas fun to talk about something silly rather than worry about where Princess has been all week.   :(      Why don't one of us start a thread in the Peregrine Room section to continue this red / blue thing? Tracy can move the rest of this stuff over to it?  

Offline Enraptured

• Past Member
  • Chick
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2008, 21:41 »
LOL!!!!!! 

She's going to shoot us for having to read thru all this!   :D :D :D

Thanks goodness, then, that this is a 'virtual' community and shootings are impossible!!!  :)

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2008, 21:37 »
its a separate theard, so hopefully we are okay........... except i dont think its technical anymore,,,, more like go to the Peregrine Room hang out relax and shoot the breeze place?

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2008, 21:35 »
yeah we need some more colors!!!! ha ha.  MaYBE its a way for the monitors to "monitor" us, and they highlight the new ones, so they can see whether they are idiots or not!  Like they need time to trace out who they are and all that,,,  I know dont explain why TPC is red, but I like BC\s explanation,, she is head of it, but maybe they wanna keep track of her posts make sure she is not some nut with her own agenda also?  LOL..I mean I am reaching out there. lol..... no clue..

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2008, 21:33 »
LOL!!!!!! 

She's going to shoot us for having to read thru all this!   :D :D :D

And yes, "THE" at the beginning is enough.  She is "THE" Peregrine Chick! 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 21:36 by Liz »

Offline Enraptured

• Past Member
  • Chick
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2008, 21:31 »
Very true! I agree, royal purple would suit TPC very well and would really elevate the knowledge of her 'status' --- hopefully we wouldn't have to start calling her 'your Royal Highness' or 'Madame' or 'Chief'.... TPC in it's full form is lengthy enough!  The 'The' before Peregrine Chick kind of covers the royalness /specialness I think! Hopefully she's never minded being shortened to TPC!!! ;D

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 21:28 »
LOL!! Totally agree!  But the whole kingdom thing is why she should be Royal Purple!   ;D