Author Topic: Red//Blue "who's online" ?  (Read 46667 times)

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
Re: Red//Blue "who's online" ?
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2008, 17:39 »
Ooooooh!  Goddess sounds very important and mighty!

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2008, 17:11 »
I tweaked the code for the banner & skins etc, guess I will have to head back there and see what I can do .... *sigh*

... purple for royalty ... hmmmm .... Goddess of the Sandbox ... hmmmm   ;D

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2008, 17:02 »
you'd like green pchemist? For yourself or for TPC?  Hmmm!  lol..  I think you mean her, right?  Purple is the colour for royalty but then.. what do I know.   8) ;D  My favorite colour is green, or autumn orange (rust).  lol

Offline Pchemist

• Past Member
  • Old Bird
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2008, 16:38 »
Well, it should be fairly simple in the source code to find the bit that says "make Administrator red" and change it.  Assuming you have access to the code (it's open source, that's not the issue - but someone has to edit it!) and can read it to get where you need.  So whoever customized it for the banner and such should be able to make you whatever color you like!  (I'd like green)   8)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2008, 16:12 »

The Chick wishes to be different colour from the chicks   :'(

Offline Pchemist

• Past Member
  • Old Bird
« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2008, 15:47 »
No tricks.  "latest member" is always in blue.  Eggs are red, and Tracy is red.  All others are blue.  Haven't seen an exception since I posed this question - though I honestly thought I had seen people go back and forth.  I was clearly mistaken!

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2008, 15:24 »
hmmm... time to revive this thread?  Has anybody come up with anymore theories on red/blue....  I think it's "The Forum" playing tricks on us..  muhahahaha... ;D

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2008, 15:16 »
hold on, maybe I jumped to a conclusion too fast.  lol... Cantitoefalcon is not onlline,, I see the name where it says, latest member, and its in blue.  But maybe if they were online it would be in red down below where everyone who is online is....... yup probably.  I must be bored or something. lol 

Offline deedream

• Phanatic
  • Fledgling
« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2008, 15:13 »
well here is something i just noticed.  The latest member is CantitoeFalcon,, and they are showing 'blue', so I looked and they just joined today and have not posted and are blue. ???  Ithought we had it figured that everybody was red when they were eggs, and turned blue when they became a chick?  Except for Tracy who is always red?  There are a bunch of new members on here and they are showing red.  Except CantitoeFalcon... HMMMMM..

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2008, 00:50 »
Congrats, LouLouBelle! 

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2008, 23:26 »
Just noticed that LouLouBelle hatched yesterday and turned blue.  Congratulations!

Offline bcbird

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2008, 16:23 »
Winnipeg_gal, just get your poem in really quick.  That should be worth a lot of brownie points, and then you may not need to find a closet!

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2008, 13:21 »
I've got it!!!!!!!!  TPC is always red so she always "appears" to be an egg, hence will never be known as an "old bird"!!!! heheheh

darn, I still can't find my closet to hide in.... :D

Offline Liz

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2008, 23:07 »
Definitely not a teenager -- already said, "eagle60".  Maybe I've just spent too much time with one!  ;D  sigh!  Can't wait till I get the place to myself!  lol 

winnipeg_gal

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2008, 22:59 »
hmmm....... still kinda sounding like the teenager ... but but but but mmoooommmmm   hehehe  just kidding liz!  if we didn't have you and eagle and a few others what would the rest of us be reading!!!!