The Forum > The Forum

Red//Blue "who's online" ?

(1/60) > >>

birdcamfan:
Like the hatching of quintuplets? That would get everyone on line at the same time! Maybe next year.

Ellie:
That was a sad day for sure!  Will never forget it!..And yes it is nice to see who is on the forum.  Whether we ever reach that number in one day again..........who knows.  We don't want anymore disasters like that one.  Perhaps next time it will be for a Happy One!

bcbird:
I am so happy to continue this long lasting thread with an on topic post.

In the stats at the bottom of the index page, we can see the most (of members and guests) logged in for today, and the most logged in ever, June 6, 2008. 

It would be interesting to see the most logged in each year, as I doubt we will ever surpass the number of observers that sad day in 2008.

bccs:

--- Quote from: bcbird on July 05, 2010, 18:31 ---Well,.... they do help a little around the forum.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 05, 2010, 18:34 ---
--- Quote from: bcbird on July 05, 2010, 18:31 ---Well,.... they do help a little around the forum.

--- End quote ---
I prefer to think of it as hindering.... ;)

--- End quote ---
Once a tool always a tool...... and you my darlin boy are such a cutie   :-* :o ::)

Eye-spy:

--- End quote ---
I prefer to think of it as hindering.... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version