Manitoba Peregrines > Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Saskatoon - 2010 / ? & Chaos

(1/2) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: dodobird on August 10, 2010, 11:00 ---That is wonderful news. Sure wish we had more info on the nest site that Donna had and if her offspring survived. There are several sites that would be perfect - but just can't get any information from anyone - and I have tried.

--- End quote ---

I've made another request for information on Donna & the outcome from her nest in 2008 as well.  I think Chaos is at the same site that Donna was at but won't know for sure until I hear back from my contact.

As for perfect sites, we have alot of sites here that look good, but very few that are perfect ... might be the same there.  Peregrines can be surprisingly picky, "good" may not be good enough ...  The Sask folks are very good though, if there are birds available, I would be surprised if they haven't got boxes at the perfect sites ...

dodobird:
That is wonderful news. Sure wish we had more info on the nest site that Donna had and if her offspring survived. There are several sites that would be perfect - but just can't get any information from anyone - and I have tried.

Ellie:
Yayyyyyyyy........this is great news!

carly:
Yay...I know how you all feel  :D :D :D

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: dupre501 on August 09, 2010, 21:40 ---Great news!

Does this mean that the Saskatoon link now gets moved to the Manitoba birds section?

--- End quote ---

It does .... hold on tight ... wheeeeeeee  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version