Author Topic: 2010 Kinderchicklet Fundraising Campaign  (Read 34764 times)

Offline dodobird

• Phanatic
  • Chick
Re: 2010 Kinderchicklet Fundraising Campaign
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2010, 15:46 »
Ditto  :o :o :o :o :o :o  I guess we shouldn't really be too surprised - but  :o :o :o :o

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2010, 15:26 »
 :o  :o   :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2010, 14:40 »
And the new Kinderchicklet fundraising total for today is $78.06;D I guess Eye-Spy was right, the phones, they are a-ringing! ;)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2010, 12:29 »
Now that the Kinderchicklet Campaign Challenge has been made and Bccs & Eye-Spy have raspberried each other I think we can move mosey our way back on topic.

Thank you to the Kinderchicklets and their donation jar.  A thank you to everyone who has made in-kind and/or financial donations in the past and  those who plan to make in-kind and/or financial donations in the future.

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2010, 22:27 »
It should be noted by all that I do realize Barbara's generosity on a continuing basis.  I in no way intended for it to seem otherwise.  The regulars here will understand our unique relationship ( :-X), and will know what this is about. 
I hear ya, Eye-Spy! ;)
again, pffftttt ::)

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2010, 22:16 »
It should be noted by all that I do realize Barbara's generosity on a continuing basis.  I in no way intended for it to seem otherwise.  The regulars here will understand our unique relationship ( :-X), and will know what this is about. 
I hear ya, Eye-Spy! ;)

Offline allikat

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2010, 22:14 »
Right.................................

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2010, 22:12 »
It should be noted by all that I do realize Barbara's generosity on a continuing basis.  I in no way intended for it to seem otherwise.  The regulars here will understand our unique relationship ( :-X), and will know what this is about.  
pfffffttttt   :P :P ::) ::)

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2010, 22:10 »

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2010, 22:09 »
Just getting the rules straight, still will match the kiddies up to one hundred.
And that IS extremely generous of you, bccs! :-*

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2010, 22:07 »
Just getting the rules straight, still will match the kiddies up to one hundred.

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2010, 22:07 »
Hey Kinderchicklets
I accept your challange, and will match any donations that you make, dollar for dollar.  Lets ring those phones !!!
LOL, Eye-Spy! ;D From the sounds of things, I do believe that you have been MORE than generous, donating all of those cameras, etc. etc. But if you want to be part of the Kinderchicklet Fundraising Challenge as well, then all I have to say is, Let's hear it for Eye-Spy! :-* I can hear those phones ringing off the wall, now that you've joined, Eye-Spy! ;D The more, the merrier! 8)

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2010, 22:05 »
Hmmmmm, is the match only for this fundraiser or what I donate for the whole year??
The Kinderchicklet fundraising challenge is asking if Forum members are interested in matching what the Kinderchicklets raise, bccs. Of course, if anyone wants to give more or less, that's just fine! ;D It's all for the Recovery Project and that's what's important. ;)
Very aware of that Kinderchick, just replying to a challenge to me put out there by Eye-spy.
Which she hasn't responded to.....

Offline bccs

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 22:03 »
Hmmmmm, is the match only for this fundraiser or what I donate for the whole year??
The Kinderchicklet fundraising challenge is asking if Forum members are interested in matching what the Kinderchicklets raise, bccs. Of course, if anyone wants to give more or less, that's just fine! ;D It's all for the Recovery Project and that's what's important. ;)
Very aware of that Kinderchick, just replying to a challenge to me put out there by Eye-spy.

Offline Eye-spy

• Project
  • Chick
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 21:58 »
Hey Kinderchicklets

I accept your challange, and will match any donations that you make, dollar for dollar.  Lets ring those phones !!!