Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Liz:
pre-bedtime snack!
Liz:
--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on June 04, 2009, 18:15 ---Shouldn't we really thank Princess and Trey for having the courage to try again this year? It is all about the birds. 40 years ago they were on the verge of extinction and now they are making a come back. I never thought in my life time I would be parked in front of a computer watching chicks hatch into the world. Last year was my first and it could have turned me off but it didn't. I am here again, watching, smiling, (laughing thanks to a few names who won't be mentioned.)
Thank-you Trey and Princess for doing what you do best, being birds, the Prince and Princess of the skys.
--- End quote ---
Well said, eagle! ;D
Liz:
--- Quote from: bccs on June 04, 2009, 17:27 ---Chicks are fed, all's well the world. If the kids start yawning again, I'm toast and will be in bed soon . ;D ;D
--- End quote ---
I see you're gone -- sleep well!:D
Liz:
Dennis, I just a CBC spot on the Falcon Cam. They also mentioned ducks nesting in the plants at 360 Main. Did you know about that? I walk past it every day -- how could I not notice?!!
Stories like this really bother me, tho. They're so interesting, but I'm always worried some sociopath will go and destroy it. Sometimes I think these thing should be kept secret! I sure hope that guards are paying attention tonight!
eagle63_1999:
Shouldn't we really thank Princess and Trey for having the courage to try again this year? It is all about the birds. 40 years ago they were on the verge of extinction and now they are making a come back. I never thought in my life time I would be parked in front of a computer watching chicks hatch into the world. Last year was my first and it could have turned me off but it didn't. I am here again, watching, smiling, (laughing thanks to a few names who won't be mentioned.)
Thank-you Trey and Princess for doing what you do best, being birds, the Prince and Princess of the skys.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version