Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Marie:
thanks Tracy....have to go back and study Princess & Trey's photos again......thought I was so smart pointing them out to my friendsand that I knew who is who...lol
The Peregrine Chick:
Actually, its Princess - that's how much the chicks have grown in the last 10 days - they have basically doubled in size from the day they hatched. If you look closely, you can see that their butts are growing too fast for their feathers to cover them right now!!!
Eye-spy:
Hey, Dad, what are you doing digin' in the rocks ??
Quiet, flufball, your mother is watching........
bev.:
Must be trey
16:06winnipeg time
I just had to check and it looks cool
2 chicks with backs out
your weather sounds like ours. It is so cold and we are going to have frost tonight.
I have to go and pack now. I am off to Ottawa tomorrow morning until Late Wednesday night.
I will check all the cams . Might not be able to post if I cannot remember my password.
and luck have it. The Ottawa nest site is a block away from where I am staying ;) ;)
Stay warm everyone.
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: Marie on June 05, 2009, 16:03 ---Oh dear...Trey?? trying to cover the chicks.......not working well...ok now they seem to be settling but not covered.....hope it's not too cold there!!!!
--- End quote ---
Nope Princess trying to cover three rapidly growing chicks!!! :o
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version