Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1478/1988) > >>

msdolittle:
Loriane ... your ears MUST have been ringing this evening

Loriann:

--- Quote from: Liz on June 05, 2009, 20:44 ---
--- Quote from: ballywing on June 05, 2009, 19:51 ---So I wonder - in a case like tonight where we expect frost - and the chicks not easy to cover up anymore - how come we never ever see BOTH parents do 'Tent' duty together  ???

--- End quote ---
I've been hunting for the answer for half an hour -- I give up.  TPC said something along the lines of, When you're in the kitchen making dinner, would you want a man in there too making an entirely different dinner?  

--- End quote ---

yes i would..............  lol

msdolittle:
TPC is very wise!

Liz:

--- Quote from: ballywing on June 05, 2009, 19:51 ---So I wonder - in a case like tonight where we expect frost - and the chicks not easy to cover up anymore - how come we never ever see BOTH parents do 'Tent' duty together  ???

--- End quote ---
I've been hunting for the answer for half an hour -- I give up.  TPC said something along the lines of, When you're in the kitchen making dinner, would you want a man in there too making an entirely different dinner?  

eagle63_1999:
LOL Trey will probably clean that up  later lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version