Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
maggieblue:
Whew, 3 lively chicks. Don't scare us like that Princess. For anyone checking in later now that Princess has covered up the chicks again, that white bird at the bottom right in the box is NOT a chick.
maggieblue:
I hope that too Moonstar. I caught a glimpse of one chick under Princess on the left.
Moonstar:
It is cold out there. -3 There is frost on the cars and the roof across from me.
I just checked in on the Falcon Cam. There is something white sticking out from under Princess. It does not look good. I hope it is the remainder of the last meal they had.
Pchemist:
Uhm.... it's dark. :) But for once I'm the first to start the current day observations (technically for me it's still June 5, but for P&T it's June 6. and dark.)
8)
Liz:
heck - the whole dead 'other kind of bird' makes my sis so ick she won't watch the cam anymore, much as she thinks the chicks are cute. Thanks for the reminder! (Holly's birds are a tasty snack?) eww
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version