Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
The Friesens:
Glad it isn't a chick Thanks for those that got to see them all this morning.
Three I believe anyone that has compassion for animals and those of us that have had a pet anthropomorphize. I would worry more if it wasn't a living animal/creature. That is just my opinion(even though you were not asking me...hehe) ;)
Three:
Question for you Tracy - Do you ever feel that the anthropomorphizing of the peregrines (by the general public) is counterproductive to the goals of the Falcon Recovery Project? Or do you consider it learning by association with what we know and, therefore, mostly beneficial?
Three:
I think Princess may have lost one of her flight feathers. Certainly none of their prey is that large and, it's my estimation, one of the adults would have removed remnants from the nest box (I'm looking at you Trey).
After last year, it's understandable that we're all a little jumpy. Given that Trey and Princess are great parents, and Tracy's simple but genius nest box solution, I think the babes stand a good chance of fledging.
bev.:
6:41winnipeg time
One last look at he chicks before I leave but htey are covered and that is good.
Frosty her in St.Albert this morning
I will wave as I pass over today.
:-* :-*to the peregrine family
Marie:
So happy to see the chicks.....was looking at something white sticking out there and my heart did a flip flop but then she moved and thankfully all is well.I was worried about the cold weather and how they would get along through the night........wishing everyone a good weekend.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version