Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Shocka88:
Just had a snack....leftovers from the bin......helping Dad out with the housecleaning!
Kinderchick:
Thanks Pchemist and Liz, for the info re:why both parents would not be on the nest at one time, to protect the chicks and keep them warm. Yes, that does make perfect sense to me... And I also feel the same as you. I wish that Trey would clean up the nest box. At first I thought that one of the chicks might be dead, until I realized that it was dinner "leftovers"!
Liz:
Nah, you were right - just thought I'd throw it in.
Pchemist:
thanks, Liz. I was too lazy to go look that up and went from memory. Best to get it from TPC!
yeah, I wish Trey would take out the trash, too.
Liz:
I wish Trey would do some housecleaning.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version