Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Pchemist:
bccs, you may have something there. I used to watch my grad school advisor's kids. I'd challenge them to race each other to some distance and back. when they'd return, I wouldn't declare a winner. I'd just say I was sure they could go faster than that.... they'd fall for this many times over, and I was assured they'd be tuckered out after dinner. :)
So, this may be Princess' attempt to say "oh, I'm sure you can eat some more".... but those crops are HUGE!
Moonstar:
Their crops are so full they can hardly stand and yet they are still eating. They should sleep really good after this.
Just love watching them eat. They are so cute.
You can really see how they have grown. I was looking at the screen shots and they are so tiny in the first one.
bccs:
I think mum and dad are trying to fill them up so much that they might have a quiet night ;D
Pchemist:
the chick teepee is looking very very sleepy, but then once in a while one gets another bite. Is that Trey doing the honors? Looks like it to me.
allikat:
I can't believe they are still eating!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version