Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1451/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
I got nothing but a blank spot in my webcam lol

Pchemist:
hey all....  I'll start us off again.  It's dark.  :)

but when it's dark, there is a nice reddish hue to the left side of the cam image.  So, that's my observation.  8)

sami:
Am I not remembering correctly or was there a light on the nestbox last year? Or maybe that was the other side of the building - but I seem to remember being able to see the nest at night, not the total darkness that there is now. Not the glare that Elk River has, but enough light to be able to see the chicks.

Pchemist:
wonder if she'll say "you'll eat this foot and LIKE IT - there are starving birds in Africa who would LOVE to have this!"

didn't work with me and peas.  I invited her to send them along to the people who wanted them, as I did not.   ;D

bcbird:
OOOOH YES!  I remember my Mom doing that. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version