Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
maggieblue:
OMG Huge prey :o He tried but couldn't get it over the edge of the box. ;D
JL:
Oh I see why Trey's feeding from outside of the box, it's something big and he can't drag it into the box! :D
Shocka88:
12:40 and lunch is being fed from outside the bin.......the chicks are very eager. One is a greedy little beggar. I sure hope it gets it's fill soon so the other two get some. I just can't believe how they grow everyday......both in size and development. ;D but :(!!
ballywing:
LOVE THAT BOX!!!!! :-*
Coll:
looks like Trey feeding them from OUTSIDE the box...guess even he doesn't want to go in that messy box! Looks so cute, all the chicks stretching out over edge to get food. :)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version