Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1415/1988) > >>

Shocka88:
Oh yea, now they will have the same warm chick pile with no one left out. A BIG surprise for Mom when she returns......."Look Ma, what we can do"!!!  Talk about a nose dive!!

Lara+Katya:
Did anybody capture all of that? I missed the part where the last one got out. I had it on and noticed two were out, so I backed it up to see what happened, then it refreshed and I missed the third one getting out. If anybody knew how to and did record it, it would be great to see.

And now all I can see is one little chick huddling against the Tuppernest by itself! Come back, you other two!

Kinderchick:
Just returned from lunch and look what has happened! 2 chicks out of the "playpen"! OMG, now 3 chicks out! I guess we're all watching intently as the drama unfolds!!!

JL:
TPC, we might need a zoom out sooner than later.   :P

Small Monkey:
I wonder what poor Princess will say when she gets back

"I leave for one minute and the whole operation is in shambles".....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version