Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1413/1988) > >>

blue_eyes:
Trey came back to the box and "I'm as good as dead....how do I get these guys back in without her knowing.  I'll just pretend I don't know what happened."

Baffled:
What to do with an empty nest, says Trey. I know, clean it!

eagle63_1999:
Would they try to get back in?

carly:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on June 09, 2009, 13:05 ---"What ya doing over there, come on over here." Oh parent is back, looking "what the heck happened."

--- End quote ---

Lol...what a look!

The Peregrine Chick:
three freaking escapees ...  ::)

Not to worry folks, it was always a possibility that they would get out early ... they are fine and the adults will collect them together if the weather goes south or when its time to nap.

Can't move the camera angle from the office, Larry or I will do it as soon as we can get home from work - depends on who gets there first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version