Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1410/1988) > >>

jadoo:
...right, put my head down and work, then go for lunch, LOOK what happens;  and for all of you thinking Trey is so innocent, he's just like any dad who encourages their kids "cute" (ie bad) behaviour when mom isn't around, then acts innocent when mom can't figure out where they learned these things...

newbie1:
I just found this and started following and watching this spring....I was watching today when -- plop---plop----plop---- the babies fell out of the nesting box?  what happens now?  Will mom and dad just look after them as usual of camera?   ???

carly:
Oh look that wee one wants back in. :-*

owensmama:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on June 09, 2009, 13:10 ---You can never keep an exploring kid down, first food then explore lol

--- End quote ---

Then poop :)

blue_eyes:
"I'd go back in, but there is no one to play with."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version