Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1397/1988) > >>

Baffled:
The little loner has wandered back into view. I think he's still looking for his two siblings on the other side of the box somewhere!

Edited: looks like he made it over to them. Too bad they are out of view somewhere below the bottom of the screen!
I'm imagining chickpile . . .

ballywing:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 09, 2009, 14:21 ---Cam will be moved by 6:00pm this evening at the latest, earlier maybe.  Sorry, but today, jobs take priority for Larry and I.

--- End quote ---
Tsk - You really  must do something about the 'Real Life' and the 'Real Job' issues TPC & Larry!!  :P ;D

eagle63_1999:
Darn it now we have to wait til the camera is readjusted, can't see the little one that was at 12 above the nest box.

bccs:

--- Quote from: Loriann on June 09, 2009, 14:26 ---**stands in the corner looking innocent **

and kinderchick has STILL not gone back to work.. ( just sayin'   ;D). 

--- End quote ---

Loriann, ya gotta give up the innocent thing. I admire your tenacity, but none of us old birds are fooled.
New guys, pm me, I'll tell ya all about her.
..... Stil no rain downtown, chicks are ok........

bccs:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on June 09, 2009, 14:24 ---Good to see that everyone is back on topic, especially now that we know that TPC is back in the sandbox and watching! LOL

--- End quote ---
We all have a healthy fear of Heidi and her powers, so we tend to get back to topic when we've wandered a tad too far.
See TPC's new nest box tool in the Radisson Perigrines, page 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version