Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1394/1988) > >>

bccs:
( gotta go check out Elk River  hee hee hee, Loriann got dissed by the Chick ) ;D ;D ;D

eagle63_1999:
Backhanded smackhanded, a compliment is a compliment. Now if the camera would just come out a bit we'd see the chicks too lol  See I am staying on target.

Loriann:
in kind of a back handed sort of MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA way  !  LOL !

and i just read a thread in Elk RIver where our lovely TPC called me a bad influence?  hmmmm  ** bats eyes in innocent way **.. who me? muhaaaaaaaa

eagle63_1999:
Well if I ever heard a compliment there's one Loriann lol

bccs:
Tracy may not bail, but I have a few bucks stored away. And some friends on the force.
And if Wpg can handle me and the rest of the Phanatics, it can handle you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version