Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1392/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Food time, the chicks are just below the camera line. But man they don't give the parent much time to get the food off and gulllppp it is goneeeee.

Pchemist:
Loriann (I think) already posted it for me.  My work here is done.   ;D

Moonstar:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 09, 2009, 14:44 ---well, at this point I will not be recommending Nureyev or Barishnikov as names.  Or any other name that implies grace....  They are so funny at this "waddlestompfaceplantwalk" stage.

--- End quote ---
new word "waddlestompfaceplantwalk" to add to the dictionary Pchemist.

eagle63_1999:
Housework? What is that?

Baffled:

--- Quote from: blue_eyes on June 09, 2009, 15:20 ---This is more darn fun than housework!!!!   ;D

--- End quote ---

Judging from the state of the nestbox, I think Trey would agree!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version