Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1383/1988) > >>

bcbird:

--- Quote from: Liz on June 09, 2009, 18:19 ---
We have a dictionary??

--- End quote ---

Brace yourself, Liz, you have a LOT of catch up reading from the day!

Enraptured:
If anyone caught any images or video from the great escape, I'd love to view it!  One can watch for hours with nothing happening, and then all a sudden excitement crops up in an unusual way, but I wasn't online... :(    Ah well, that they're all safe and snoozing peacefully is what counts!

P.S. Where is this Phanatic dictionary?

Jo:
Thank you for adjusting the camera so quicky after the great escape. Tracey & Camera-god - you are amazing. The speedy updates to put our inquiring minds at ease were really appreciated.

I tuned in this afternoon just in time to watch the chicks gain their freedom from the tuppernest. I certainly do anthropomorphize and couldn't help but thinking of Princess coming home to say "I turn my back for a minute and come back to this?" Trey - what were you thinking and how did you explain it to Princess?  ;)  

They are just too cute.

eagle63_1999:
Yes Liz, it is the Phanatic Dictionary for words the Phanatics comes up with.

Liz:

--- Quote from: Moonstar on June 09, 2009, 15:27 ---
--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 09, 2009, 14:44 ---well, at this point I will not be recommending Nureyev or Barishnikov as names.  Or any other name that implies grace....  They are so funny at this "waddlestompfaceplantwalk" stage.

--- End quote ---
new word "waddlestompfaceplantwalk" to add to the dictionary Pchemist.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 09, 2009, 15:33 ---Loriann (I think) already posted it for me.  My work here is done.   ;D

--- End quote ---
We have a dictionary??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version