Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Liz:
I'm not sure that they actually eat the gravel, TCONA. Correct me if I'm wrong, eagle. I think it's more about moving gravel around, or... maybe thinking they've found food, picking up something, and spitting out the junk? I'm sure TPC has told us somewhere. ???
eagle63_1999:
lol Mouse
When I saw the first one go I knew it was a matter of time before the other 2 would follow and they did!!!
Mouse:
Lots of laughs in today's reading. I missed the action by about half an hour when I took a quick peek at work. I figured out what happened when I saw part of a chick with the parent at the top corner. But didn't Princess or Trey tell the "Brats" that they were not allowed out of the tuppernest until they were 30 (the bird's equivalent). Bad BAD Chicks! ;D ;D ;D
Pchemist:
woohoo! dindin time. with wings! nothing subtle there.
Alison:
I wasn't expecting to see the tuppernest empty when I logged in earlier. I thought the chicks would be there for a few more days. Haven't been able to access the live stream since earlier this afternoon.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version