Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1373/1988) > >>

Liz:
Bits n Pieces is from last year.  The other stuff is courtesy of this years newbies and a whole new level of insanity! LOL 

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 09, 2009, 19:13 ---
--- Quote from: Enraptured on June 09, 2009, 18:51 ---TPC, when you first said "Bits n Pieces" I took it literally and thought you meant all over the forum!  ;D  Low and behold there really is a page with that title. Frustrating watching someone fumble when you've already given good instructions and a tool, I'm sure  ;)  I'll be quicker on the uptake next time!

--- End quote ---
good lord enraptured, don't say tool, heidi may wake up :P :P
See TPC's new nestbox tool in the radisson peregrines

--- End quote ---

Whoa! I now see where I erred in my word choice and why we don't want to awaken Heidi Hoe!!  :o  Who knew a *oo* could get so advanced and vengeful!  I just spent ages reading all the pages in both 'new nestbox *oo*' and "don't ya hate it when..."  It was very eye-opening, laugh out loud funny, and ...  informative.    ;D

Liz:
I wouldn't agree that you dated yourself, but you lost me because I'm not into old westerns.  That's somethings us border-cousins don't have in common.  Not saying people here aren't into them, but I'd guess a far less percentage. 

eagle63_1999:
Some birds will eat gravel to help them with their digestive system I think. I am not sure the Peregrines eat these gravel bits cause they are kinda big. But hey I could be wrong. TPC will give a more definitive answer Tcona.

blue_eyes:

--- Quote from: Liz on June 09, 2009, 17:48 ---Pchemist, I agree with bcbird.  If going in to the CBC site is going to upset you, stay out.  You did a good job, so give it up.  (And I remember that Far Side cartoon!)  

The ledge is 13 floors above ground, and the camera is another two floors above that, so the people walking by "close" is just an optical illusion.  

--- End quote ---

Just like watching the stagecoach wheels in the old westerns....oh, my!  I just dated myself, didn't I.  Aw geez!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version