Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bccs:
--- Quote from: blue_eyes on June 09, 2009, 21:03 ---
--- Quote from: Liz on June 09, 2009, 17:48 ---Pchemist, I agree with bcbird. If going in to the CBC site is going to upset you, stay out. You did a good job, so give it up. (And I remember that Far Side cartoon!)
The ledge is 13 floors above ground, and the camera is another two floors above that, so the people walking by "close" is just an optical illusion.
--- End quote ---
Just like watching the stagecoach wheels in the old westerns....oh, my! I just dated myself, didn't I. Aw geez!
--- End quote ---
Nah, a bunch of us get the connection, mezmerizing but ever so thrilling.
And, at last look before the sun goes down, the chicks are well fed and well supervised.
Moonstar:
Well I am back on topic. ;D Chick pile looks very restless. I think they want Mom or Dad to come and feed them and then cover them up for a warm sleep. I know P & T are probably close by but I wish they would come back before it is dark. The little ones look lonely.
Liz:
I concur. 8)
Pchemist:
yes, ma'am! *draws a toe through the sand*
uh, there is a chick pile to the left of the screen. there are clear poop shot streaks on the ungravel-ed portion of the (rather unattractive, honestly, they could have had the penthouse) ledge.
and it's getting dark.
do I get a gold star? :-*
The Peregrine Chick:
How about we keep this thread on the observations and the social catching up in the social zone folks - keep in mind that there are lots of guests reading this thread that will have no idea what you are all talking about ....
Appreciate it!
TPC
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version