Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1371/1988) > >>

Marie:
Good to see all is well today.....resting little chick pile......behave today little ones!!!! ...a calmer day would be nice!!!!....Happy wednesday to all.

maggieblue:
The chick pile is stirring. The chicks are restless however the adult perched on the edge of the ledge is just ignoring them so they have decided to collapse in a huddle again. If we aren't going to eat we might as well nap.  :D

carly:
5:56 am and 3 wiggly chicks and mom all together on the ledge where I left them when I logged last night.  MOm is tucking them under her but one keeps squirming and making the rest squirm  :-*

Pchemist:
so, with the cam pulled back and just nearing 1am 'Peg time...

it is dark.  and I can see a wee bit of the ledge-edge, but nought else.  guess I'll have to wait till morning light with the rest of ya!

Liz:
Oh, I'm boring!  Got it.  Going to bed anyway.  G'night, all! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version