Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1356/1988) > >>

blue_eyes:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 10, 2009, 15:49 ---gotta say, I have a pretty broad definition of art, but even I wouldn't bid on a poo-covered piece of roof for charity.

--- End quote ---

Commitment papers would be signed for sure if I had poo-covered piece of roof in my house.

BirdLover:
Aw, yer no fun  :(

Pchemist:
gotta say, I have a pretty broad definition of art, but even I wouldn't bid on a poo-covered piece of roof for charity.

BirdLover:
I know that some seed eaters eat gravel to help grind up the seeds in their crops.  Don't know that peregrines would but Tracy will probably put us straight on that one.

BirdLover:
Too bad we couldn't get that piece of roofing that the kids have been shooting poop onto and raffle it off as art   :o

Someone would buy it and all the proceeds would go to the project !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version