Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1353/1988) > >>

Liz:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 10, 2009, 14:23 ---And I see a lot of the birdie bits on my way to work. Used to gross me out, now I just think happy, full chicks ;D

--- End quote ---
eww, glad I don't!  It makes me sad, no matter what it is.  Yes, even grackles!  :D

ballywing:
About that pic of the nest ledge - TPC, that big mess in the corner - looks like old wood sticking up, or a hole or broken shingle stuff? - Is it hazardous at all to the chicks? (Sharp or pointy or something they can get caught in or on?)  ???....See I always need SOMETHING to fret about!!!  :P

CeeBee:
I had to go back and look at: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/peregrines-nest-on-ledge-again-despite-losses-46214372.html  to convince myself that that last little exploring guy wasn't going to go right over the edge.  I see now that it is just the perspective that makes it look that way.  He looked very cute looking around at his world - next time I can enjoy it more! 

Liz:
Rainbow!  ;D

maggieblue:
Yes, poor Trey.  He is always trying to get his chance to do the feeding. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version