Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1351/1988) > >>

allikat:
hmmm, not sure what happened there?  That was weird!  Trey was just trying to feed his kids and Princess didn't want any part of that...Post hormonal??

Jo:
I got home just in time to see an evening snack - they are getting so big. Nice to see they all have a keen interest in food.

Princess just arrived & took over the feeding. It is easy to tell them apart when they are side by side -but I haven't seen it that often.

Love watching the chicks become familiar with their wings - cute cute cute!

carly:
Ack..incoming one mad mama!  Poor guy  :-*

allikat:
Saw that too Liz....I had a chuckle!  Guess Trey thought he should bring in some food for his babies  ;)

carly:
Lol..what's a guy gotta do to get some sleep around here.  Oh wait, there's a behind in my face....stop that....oh it's food time!!  Must butt in...nope not with those 2 chubbies...hmm maybe I can go around...score!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version