Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1348/1988) > >>

bccs:

--- Quote from: carly on June 10, 2009, 19:20 ---Lol..what's a guy gotta do to get some sleep around here.  Oh wait, there's a behind in my face....stop that....oh it's food time!!  Must butt in...nope not with those 2 chubbies...hmm maybe I can go around...score!  ;D

--- End quote ---
:o :o :o ??? ??? ;D ;D

allikat:
Oh blue_eyes....we all lost it a very long time ago   :P

blue_eyes:
Just imagine the attention to the cause that would bring if, in fact, we all camped out in front of the Radisson for FLEDGE-WATCH.  Someone will see if they can get a trampoline or whatever that thing is they use for those who have to escape from tall buildings.   ???  This is so the birds have somewhere to land in case the first flap or two doesn't work.....I've lost it, haven't I? :o ;D ::)

Liz:
You'll have your own party going if you sleep on Portage! lol

Mouse:
And since we're asking Tracey about the gravel as an aid to digestion, I also have a question.  How much of their prey is actually eaten.  I recall that the wings and some of the feathers are removed and I remember the conversation about the brain (it tastes like chicken), but what else is eaten besides the flesh.  The legs seem to be a hit but do they eat the internal bits or small bones?  Just curious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version