Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1347/1988) > >>

Pchemist:

--- Quote from: bccs on June 10, 2009, 20:51 ---lol pchemist, just trying very, very hard not to run wild with a word in there that would get Lorian and myself locked out - again ;D
And I'm thinking, with the count of two, Carly may be right with the sexing of the birds. ( omg, I'm having a huge lol here ) ::)

--- End quote ---

uh, control yourself bccs....  this part is public and PG-13 at worst.  :)


and I thought I was the first on the limb with the gender guess?!

Pchemist:
wow, that was a cool hand-off!

bccs:
lol pchemist, just trying very, very hard not to run wild with a word in there that would get Lorian and myself locked out - again ;D
And I'm thinking, with the count of two, Carly may be right with the sexing of the birds. ( omg, I'm having a huge lol here ) ::)

Pchemist:

--- Quote from: allikat on June 10, 2009, 19:14 ---"POOP-ART" 

--- End quote ---

allikat, that seriously needs to go into the dictionary.  what a great pun for Andy Warhol!  (perhaps we should name the chicks for artists!)

Pchemist:
emoticonipption!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version