Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Pchemist:
--- Quote from: Shocka88 on June 10, 2009, 20:56 ---One chick not hungry.....or being patient.
--- End quote ---
based on the crop, I'm going with "not hungry"
bccs:
Hey I didn't use the word!! And my apologies for giving someone else the credit. :-*
( I'm still chuckling though. )
Enraptured:
Princess has just charged in and booted Trey out rather agressively (again)...perhaps she's not so flexible with change especially as she usually chooses where to scrape and the move to the bin was pretty easy...but another move and not her idea = really possessive moody mum! ?
I hope Trey isn't in the ... dog house too long. Poor Trey.
Liz:
--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 10, 2009, 20:48 ---emoticonipption!!!!!!
--- End quote ---
Now I really get it!
Shocka88:
Before bed snack being served but not sure what happened ......... just looked up from typing and saw a parent leaving. Did Princess sent Trey off again??
One chick not hungry.....or being patient.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version