Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1345/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
don't worry.  They'll get counseling and talk through her control issues.  ;)

Enraptured:
I'm wondering (and a little worried) about whether this new behaviour of hers will translate into larger relationship issues (talk about anthropomorphizing!) and have any effect next year?  

That's probably looking a little too far into the future and will try to remain in the present, but it is hard not to wonder...

Pchemist:
I wonder if the wall feels warm?  or somehow safe?  It is interesting how they keep huddling in that one spot to form the chickpile.

Liz:
I missed it too, Shocka88.  :( :(

I think she did it yesterday, allikat.  Yeah, after the jail riot where the inmates escaped the tuppernest!  ;) (Good one, bccs)

allikat:
I'm not sure what's going on with Princess....I've never seen her do this before?  Tracy will have to answer these comments.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version