Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
Chick pile....too cute. I can't believe how big they are getting :P
I love the poop-art!!! Kinda glowing isn't it? ::)
Kinderchick:
You guys are just plain crazy, but funny as heck!!! See that sleeping chick pile, well that's where I'm heading. Nighty night!
Enraptured:
--- Quote from: Liz on June 10, 2009, 21:17 ---No such thing -- going to bed laughing probably brings on the best kind of sleep!
--- End quote ---
;D ...and I just read a few days ago that laughter increases the metabolism -- perfect timing as I'm now off to eat my dinner (it's not so late here in BC, but later than I like ... small sacrifices have to be made to see the chicks!)
Thanks for the laugh Pchemist!
Sweet dreams to everyone else (at least to all of you in 'the Peg' and 'back east!').
Liz:
No such thing -- going to bed laughing probably brings on the best kind of sleep!
bccs:
--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 10, 2009, 21:05 ---don't worry. They'll get counseling and talk through her control issues. ;)
--- End quote ---
rotflmfao, It's almost wrong to laugh so much just before bed. ;D
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version