Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1340/1988) > >>

blue_eyes:
It is 3:20am here in the 'Peg.  All I see is really dark, dark, dark.  On second glance and using the zoom I do see the ledge at five, but I also see the wall along the side. 
Oh, yeah, having trouble sleeping which is nothing new.  Happens, occasionally. 

Pchemist:
didn't mean to be up to start this for you all, but I am.  And with the cam zoomed in all I see is dark dark dark, with a wee bit of reflected ledge at about 5 on the screen, and the reflected wall up the left side.

look forward to seeing the kids in the morning and hearing your reports of brekky.   :D

Pchemist:
gotta say, cat furballs are, in no way, "cool"   :P

Linder:
Well nest maid is not working for me. Don't see anybody cleaning!

Liz:
It is actually, but tuppernest sounds better than nestmaid.  Too bad!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version