Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1333/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
soooooo glad I'm not reading the comments at the CBC site right now!  I can just imagine!  all we've got is Princess (I think) facing away sitting on the little pyramid thing.  and you have to know to look for that.

bccs:
and there they were   -   gone. ;D

Pchemist:
I think the little one is heading to its siblings in the corner to hide from all of us!

BirdLover:
Chicklatte!  ;) Have ya added that to the Dictionary?

( Which I can't get onto right now  :-[ )

Holly-Birdeze:
Don't yah just hate it when you can't see all the eyas...I only see one chicklatte
Chicklatte!  lol...I'm drinking mocha latte and looking at the chicks! lol! oh and there's mom's feet!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version