Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
ballywing:
Is that little one all by himself? Maybe they're all crammed in the bottom corner....:-\ You out there Eye-Spy.. ??? If we could change from 'Landscape' to 'Portrait' view at the click of a key, wouldn't that be handy!
maggieblue:
I can hear a lot of thunder rumbling. I hope that this weather misses the downtown. One chick looks so cute, peeking out at the bottom of the screen and gnawing on something.
ballywing:
Maybe Eye-Spy will have to pull back the cam a bit more - if the little imps are gonna hang around in the ONLY wee corner we can't see!!! ::) At least I HOPE they're over there.....OH!!! - there's one now in the near corner, good camoflage job, never saw him there!! :-[
maggieblue:
It was a beautiful morning here but in the last 10 minutes huge puffy high clouds have popped up seemingly out of nowhere.
That was stange. Was that Trey with food? and then he left. ???
Baffled:
Just logging on now . . . have the chicks disappeared to the top or the bottom of the camera-view?
I just want to know where to look for when they waddlestompfaceplant back into view.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version