Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1329/1988) > >>

bcbird:
Not for long.  Angry Mama takes over after a snatch of the food from Dad.
Anger management and control issues, right, pchemist.

jadoo:
...hilarious they way princess took over (give me that!!  you're not doing it right!!)

maggieblue:
Trey has arrived with food and is doing lunch prep.  Now he is bringing it over to the corner and the chicks are rousing themselves. One reached and did a faceplant.   Uh oh. Princess arrived and took over.  Poor Trey.

Pchemist:
man, I wasn't fast enough to screen capture that!  the whole family all together for a brief moment!

Pchemist:
guess the chicks aren't hungry enough to go to the food, eh?

"twitter generation" ....  "generation twit" ?  not a great thing.

That said, I'm on twitter.  because it's important for folks to know when I have a glass of wine.  :)  And I follow a lot of news sites so I get texts of headlines.  Wouldn't it be fun if Princess and Trey were on twitter?

oh, food being delivered to the corner - what service!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version