Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bev.:
one of the chicks has a great crop. Missed fed feding but better get come work down
click on picture
bccs:
--- Quote from: ballywing on June 11, 2009, 11:15 ---
--- Quote from: bccs on June 11, 2009, 11:14 --- Seems they're doing a little foof maintenance.
--- End quote ---
foof - lol bccs. :P
--- End quote ---
lol I really wrote that didn't I? ;D ;D
maggieblue:
--- Quote from: owensmama on June 11, 2009, 11:11 ---May I (respectfully) suggest that the "we" (falcon cam forum people) vs "them" (cbc comment people) discussion be moved elsewhere or just stopped altogether?
While I don't agree with some of the comments posted on that page, and I don't agree with the replies to Pchemist's post(s) on that page, that doesn't reflect everyone *over there*, just a few.
Maybe this is just me rehashing my experience as "not one of the cool kids" from high school, but, the reality is that everyone that is posting on either site is genuinely interested in the experience of watching these little chicks hatch and fledge. Let's all enjoy and share the experience together, regardless of where we post instead of creating a divisive environment.
This certainly isn't directed at anyone specifically, it's just that I have read a growing number of comments over the last week or so that have left a bad taste in my mouth, and I thought I would make the suggestion now so we don't scare any new posters away. Although I just recently registered to post in the focum, I have followed this group and the forum for the past few years, so I *know* that it is a good, welcoming and friendly bunch, but a newcomer may not have the history to know that and may be be hesitant to join in.
Ok, I'm getting off my soap box now. Happy watching everyone.
Patti
--- End quote ---
Good idea Patti
ballywing:
--- Quote from: bccs on June 11, 2009, 11:14 --- Seems they're doing a little foof maintenance.
--- End quote ---
foof - lol bccs. :P
bcbird:
Still south of Poop Alley, think I just saw a movement down there.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version